Morgan Stanley Careers 2023 Technology Spring Analyst Program of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree from 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch graduates. Selected candidates will be working at Mumbai / Bangalore locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Morgan Stanley Careers 2022 Hiring Details:
Company Website: careers.morganstanley.com
Wikipedia: Morgan Stanley
Job Role: Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 25 LPA (Estimated)
Job Location: Mumbai & Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join fromhere
Placement/Duration for Morgan Stanley Careers:
Spring Analysts join for 6 months internship commencing in January. Spring Analysts are placed into a specific development or infrastructure team, both of which are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate firsthand what it’s like to be a technologist for a world-class financial firm.
Training program for Morgan Stanley Careers:
Training consists of a 15-week global program, which includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training, an introduction to proprietary technologies, and culminates with a four-week group project. The Program allows Analysts to build a strong network among their peers, as well as acquire the comprehensive skills to fully prepare Analysts for a long-term career in Technology.
Responsibilities for Morgan Stanley Careers:
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your final year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley Careers 2022 Hiring?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Morgan Stanley Careers 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|