Microsoft scheduled to hire Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS – 2020/2021 batch graduates for the role of Support Engineer at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Details About Microsoft Off Campus Drive:
Company Website : www.microsoft.com
Job Role: Support Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Venue Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- DevOps Systems: Azure DevOps Services, Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server), GitHub Enterprise, Atlassian
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, iCloud
- Languages and Compilers: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5
- Developer Tools such as Visual Studio, Unity, Eclipse
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
How to Apply Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here