Microsoft Internship Opportunity for the role of Consulting Services of University Graduates – 2024 batch graduates across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Microsoft Internship Details:
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Internship
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or related field
Salary: 10.25 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events
Responsibilities for Microsoft Internship:
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
Skills required for Microsoft Internship:
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2024
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
How to Apply Microsoft Internship 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Microsoft Internship by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply link : Click here