Microsoft Careers 2023: freshers hiring Product Design – Fulltime Opportunities for University Graduates. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Microsoft Careers Hiring 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Role: Product Design
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹1,36,329 per month to ₹1,41,357 per month (Via AmbitionBox)
Job Location: Multiple Locations
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Overview of Microsoft Careers 2023
Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead. We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with product teams to produce world-class, and delightful design solutions in line with our business goals and with the intention of enabling the best possible experience for our users.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Come build community, explore your passions, and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world.
Qualifications for Microsoft Careers 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field OR
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
Responsibilities for Microsoft Careers 2023
- Identify opportunities and generates design ideas and assess feasibility with peers and product team members.
- Demonstrate customer obsession by focusing on customer & user needs and translate those into product experiences.
- Rapidly prototypes new products, aiming for realism, and presents designs to teams and customers for feedback.
- Collaborates with Engineering, conducts QAs, and iterates designs for pixel-perfect implementation.
- Contributes to visual design from concept to delivery, producing various design documents and advocating for top-notch Creates interaction design artifacts, including wireframes, personas, and task flows under peer collaboration and guidance.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of product user experience via creation of interaction models and detailed designs for new and existing product features. Conceptualize and deliver artifacts at various levels of fidelity.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals. Utilizes Microsoft’s design system and collaborates with other designers for continuous improvement.
- Communicates work clearly to peers and managers, setting context for stakeholders. Collaborates with team members to craft compelling narratives for products and features, exploring innovative storytelling methods.
How to Apply For Microsoft Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Microsoft Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|