Micron Careers 2022 hiring for Associate Systems Engineer – IT Cloud, Infra Ops postions. Fresher who completed degree in BE/ B.Tech / BSc/ BCA – 2019 to 2022 Batch can apply for this position. Selected Candidates will work at Micron’s Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Micron Careers 2022:
Company Website: in.micron.com
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer – IT Cloud, Infra Ops
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021 / 2022
Salary: ₹ 7.5 to 11 Lakhs (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
Roles & responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- You will work closely with multiple teams that make up IT, Cloud, Information security, and Technology to drive impactful change.
- Basic knowledge of Data Centre and Infrastructure components like Servers, databases, and Networks.
- Basic knowledge of Could Technologies (AWS, Azure, and GCP) and Scripting.
- Work with customers to gather requirements, propose, engineer, and provision solutions.
- Install, configure, support, and maintain Operational tools and Operations.
- Manage system setup and standardization of features and usage.
- Adhere to the change management process for any planned maintenance or when potential issues are identified.
- Communicate and collaborate with peer groups (enterprise architects, security team, network team, etc.).
- Basic understanding of RDBMS.
- Knowledge of writing basic SQL queries (DDL, DML, DCL)
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Flexible to work in 24*7 rotational shifts.
- Infrastructure health check and monitoring
- Update operational runbook documentation for any changes in the environment.
- Continually improve operations through routine monitoring of system performance metrics, proactive actions, and automation.
Other Qualifications for Micron Careers:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- Flexible to learn and work new technologies.
- Able to communicate with customers over the video/voice/email/chat
- Basic networking concepts and OSI model
Education Requirement & eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree with specialization in Computer Science / IT / Electronics or related fields.
How to Apply for Micron Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Micron Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|