Microland Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for the posts of Graduate Trainee / Diploma Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/BCA/BA or Diploma (10+2+3) are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Details About Microland Off Campus Recruitment:
Company Website: www.microland.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Qualification: B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/BCA/BA or Diploma (10+2+3)
Salary: 2.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai/ Pune
Mode of selection: Virtual
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Below are the requirement details to open Registrations:-
- Eligibility Criteria : 60% and above in 10th ,12th and Graduation & No Active Backlogs
- Training Indemnity/Bond : 24 months
Interview & Selection Process:
This will be completely an online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 Online Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 Mins to 1 Hour
- Round 2 Core Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
- Round 3 – Speaking Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
- Round 4 – Tech Interview
- Round 5 – HR Interview
- End to end trouble shooting End user services network issue
- Provide support on Outlook related issues and Windows OS related issues
- Coordinating with Vendors to troubleshoot on assets which are in Warranty
- Preparing SLA/Performance reports and meeting with Customers to manage regular operation
- Should be ready to work in 24×7 environment.
- Ticket handling
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node/system/services
- Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
- Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
- Interfacing with other Technical Teams
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
- Hand over and activity sheet preparation
- Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined CM process
- Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
- Experience in trouble shooting of configuration related issues.
- Preparation of script and Impact analysis for changes that needs to be done in network.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Ensuring coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) for various issues during any configuration changes
How to apply for Microland Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here