Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers for Software Development Engineer of Bachelor’s degree for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: 9.1 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description For Microchip Off Campus Drive:
Microchip Technologies has an early-career Systems Software Development Engineer opening based in Bangalore, India to be a key contributor in quality assurance effort of our storage firmware and driver applications. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application. Design / Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
Responsibilities For Microchip Off Campus Drive:
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solution under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers, and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, root cause, and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams
- Good programming skills –
- Object oriented design and understanding of OOPS concept
- C++ programming
- Good knowledge on data structures
- Good analysis/debugging skills
- Problem solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Good knowledge/experience in System Programming on Linux environment
How to Apply for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
To Apply: Click here