Micro Focus Off Campus Drive hiring BE/B.tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates for QA Engineer role at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.microfocus.com
Job Role: Software QA
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Years)
Stipend: Upto 8 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Looking for talented and motivated testing profession possessing strong analytical knowledge and willingness to give best working with a talented team of engineers to develop new features in enterprise grade product.
- Candidates with 0 to 2 years of exp.
- Qualification: Engineering graduates (BE/BTech) or Post-graduates (MCA/MS/MTech)
- Strong knowledge & practical experience in using test design techniques and software testing
- Strong Knowledge/practical experience of working in Agile projects
- Experience in end-to-end testing of applications as well as system software applications on
- Windows (Additionally on Linux or Unix operating systems preferred)
- Installation/configuration/administration skills of one or more of Windows, Unix, Linux
- Operating systems
- Automation: Exposure to scripting languages – Python, Perl, Shell, or programming languages like C/C++/Java
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong understanding of operation system
- Good analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to learn technologies rapidly and apply gained knowledge
- Ability to debug and be able to differentiate between product and environment issue
- Exposure to automation framework is desirable
- Good academic track record
- Quick learner
- Exposure to Databases like Oracle, Sybase, Ms-SQL, MySQL
- Ability to write python code for test case automation
- Ability to understand code and arrive at or write UT/CT