Merkle Science Careers 2024: hiring freshers for Data Operations Analyst – Intern. Candidates with Under graduate degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Merkle Science Careers 2024:
Company Website : www.merklescience.com
Job Role: Data Operations Analyst – Intern
Qualification: Under graduate Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 4.8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru (Remote)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
⚡️ About Merkle Science
Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
Merkle Science is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
💥 What will you do at Merkle Science Careers?
- Stay up-to-date with cryptocurrency risks, and typologies and latest blockchain trends.
- Actively participate in data collection efforts across various in-house, Open Source, OSINT, and third party sources to make sure our tagged datasets are of highest standard.
- Analyse user behaviour . This task requires one candidate to simulate user behavior with various methods.
- Data collection and tagging by addresses manually and explain what kind of service it belongs to.
- Experience with applying analytical skills to work with large amounts of data paired with competency in MySQL/BigQuery, Advanced Excel and attention to details.
- Establish partnerships with 3rd party data vendors, research bodies among others.
- Monitor forums for cybercrime intelligence.
What are we looking for at Merkle Science Careers?
- Qualifications/Work Experience: Undergraduate degree from top-tier institute with 0-6 month of work experience.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and to exercise good judgment in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision within a team with high-level of individual initiative.
- Knowledge in crypto/blockchain is a plus.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.
How to Apply For Merkle Science Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Merkle Science Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree