MediaMath Careers 2022 hiring freshers for Software Engineer of BS degree graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MediaMath Careers 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.mediamath.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BS degree
Batch: 2018 to 2022
Salary: 5.3 LPA (Estimated)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Skills You Bring:
- Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability.
- Ability to work in a team and individually with good initiative.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to understand specifications and transform them into high-quality code.
- Not afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Some familiarity or understanding of microservices architecture, Cloud infrastructure, and CI/CD
- Interest in quality; takes the time to unit test and automate testing
- An understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tackle issues and work through ambiguous situations
- Can communicate in various settings; one-on-one, small, and large groups, with peers and senior management
- The desire to be organized, highly responsive and committed to quality
Nice to Haves for MediaMath Careers Recruitment:
- Experience with an object-oriented or functional programming language (e.g. Go, Java, Scala, Clojure, or Python)
- Comfortable with relational or NoSQL databases
- Some understanding of event streams (e.g. Kafka)
- Some understanding of development and build tools (e.g. Git, Docker, Jenkins)
- Some familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems
- BS degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
- Own development tasks assigned to you, showcasing ability to quickly switch between projects. Write quality code, follow instructions and guidance.
- Excited to learn as much as possible, striking the right balance between “give it a try” and “asks for help.” Easily trained; learn on the job from more experienced developers. Ask questions, seek to really understand. Be receptive to feedback and reflect on how you can improve every day.
- Able to maintain or refactor current code.
- Able to reliably follow instructions and work with due care and attention, taking responsibility for delivery and quality of work.
- Have strong attention to detail and flexibility for quickly switching between projects as required.
- Have good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
How to apply for MediaMath Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply MediaMath Careers recruitment before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here