Larsen Toubro Infotech Spot Offer Challenge Engineering 2020 & 2021 Batch. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Larsen Toubro Infotech Spot Offer Challenge:
Company Website: www.lntinfotech.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs 3.5 LPA+
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Degree & Branches: BE/ B.Tech – All Branches with excellent Technical knowledge.
- Target audience: Candidates having 6 months to 18 months of experience in an IT role
- Percentage: 60% & above or equivalent CGPA in 10th, 12th/Diploma & Graduation
- No active/standing backlogs at the time of interview process.
- 10th & 12th examinations – In 1st attempt only
- No Re-attempts/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears allowed in the final semester of any course
- Course type: Full time courses only
- Academic Gap:
- Academic gap allowed only after the completion of the entire course
- No gap allowed in the middle of the course
- No year drop allowed
- Age Criteria:
- For 2020 batch pass outs: Date of Birth >= 1st July 1996
- For 2021 batch pass outs: Date of Birth >= 1st July 1997
- University: UGC/ AICTE approved Institutes only
- Flexibility: Flexibility to work in any technology/work-shift/domain and work from any development center/partner premise/Customer location as per business needs
- Separation Criteria: Non-Performance during (in-person/virtual) classroom training /on job phase is subjected to separation from the organization
- Service Agreement: Service Agreement of 2 years applicable to all joiners with effect from the date of joining
- Round-1: Online test (Coding)
- Round-2: Technical interview
- Round-3: HR interview & Spot Offer
How to Apply for Larsen Toubro Infotech Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Register: Click here