KPMG Careers 2023 hiring freshers as Analyst for students who completed Bachelor’s Degree from 2019 to 2022 Batch at Bangalore location. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About KPMG Careers 2023:
Company Website : home.kpmg
Job Role: Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: INR 3.7 to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru & Gurgaon
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for KPMG Careers:
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Driving Results
How to Apply KPMg Careers 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this KPMG Careers 2022 online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|