Konecranes Off Campus hiring for Trainee SAP Security Admin Role for B.Tech/BE/BCA/BSc – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.konecranes.com
Job Role: Trainee SAP Security Admin
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: 6.2 LPA (Estimated)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Understand and handle incident management and Service Request process in a support environment for large number of users
- Working with SAP System, user maintenance and authorization concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot end user’s authorization issue and resolving as per expectation and if needed take help from peers.
- Ensure ability to work or SLA based service delivery.
- Monitoring the SAP Systems daily and IDOC of various interface.
- Aid in support process improvisation
- Analyze the repetitive Incidents and addressing the root causes in order to either reduce/ eliminate repetitive Incidents or enhance efficiency in handling those
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management
- Prepare reports based on supervisor’s expectations
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
- Be flexible for on call support based on business needs
- Knowledge for SAP Basis will be an advantage
- Assist peers, superiors, other IT staff members in day to day activities whenever appropriate
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp
- Good technical background with some professional experience desirable.
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Team player
- Customer service attitude.
- SAP Certifications in their specialisation area is not must but will be an advantage
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
Competencies and Skills Required:
0-2 years of experience in IT industry working in global support or business process monitoring environment. Exposure to SAP security or SAP IDOC monitoring is highly desired.
- Basic understanding about Computers and IT Systems with some exposure to SAP systems.
- Knowledge of SAP IDOC monitoring will be a big plus
- SAP Basis monitoring tasks will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about ITIL and ITSM tool(s) is preferred
- English Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Customer service attitude
- Customer oriented approach to ensure SAP end-user satisfaction.
- Willing to work in shifts when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills as the job requires daily interactions with colleagues based in different countries/locations.
- Reporting capabilities
- Analytical and problem-solving techniques would help in improvising the process.
- Exposure to Power Apps / RPA tools would be an advantage