KONE Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Graduate Engineer Trainee from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (Any stream) graduates at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KONE Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
Company Website : www.kone.in
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (Any stream)
Salary: Upto 4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Collaboration with sales:
- Responsible for finding optimal technical solutions to meet the customer’s needs for non-standard and modernisation cases
- Ensures clarity on the solution’s scope, including KONE and possible third-party offerings
- Participates in customer meetings and answers customers’ technical questions when needed
- Selects the correct product platform on which to make the offering
- Proposes solutions from all KONE business lines; new services, escalators, elevators, doors etc.
Solution planning – Costing:
- Responsible for correct APF solution costings
- Involves CSE Engineer, Product to understand the costing for corporate and local materials
- Involves CSE Engineer, System to understand the costing for integrations
- Involves Supply Line, installation, maintenance and project management to understand both the materials and the service cost of the solution
Solution planning – Specs:
- Coordinates specification creation
- Performs initial and revised non-standard energy calculations
- Performs traffic analyses
- Accountable for technical site surveys
- Accountable for the technical content of the order between MS 0b and MS 2z
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
How to Apply KONE Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here