KONE Elevator Off Campus Drive For Junior Engineer from BE/B.Tech graduates at at Kolkata location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KONE Elevator Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website : www.kone.in
Job Role: Junior Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech (ECE, EEE, Mechanical)
Salary: 2.9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Liaises with relevant site personnel to ascertain state of lift. Posts notices on lift and communicate with the others who may be affected Ensures that the lift is electrically safe.
- Commissions the lift in accordance with the agreed specification parameters.
- Tests the lift in accordance with the relevant test document and KONE standard interpretation of EN81, Lift Directive and/or Design (Essential Health & Safety Requirements compliance).
- Takes measurements and completes the necessary documentation.
- Records any abnormalities for corrective action or inclusion in H&RA for the lift/site.
- Carries out final inspection and signs the Final inspection document.
- The Tester reports the condition of the lift to the Installation Supervisor who is responsible for all the site activities. The Tester will give snagging items list to the Fitter and a copy to the Installation Supervisor. The Tester should not make any other communication outside the company without permission from the supervisor.
- Takes part in meetings and work groups related to quality and technical issues.
Is responsible for the lift well security (safe for other trades and public etc) and safety of all persons involved in the installation. activities during commissioning and testing of the lift (or escalator).
How to Apply for KONE Elevator Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Now: Click here