KLA Internship 2023: Hiring Systems Engineer Intern. Candidates with Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or the physical sciences are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About KLA Internship 2023:
Company Website : www.kla.com
Job Role: Systems Engineer Intern
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹4.8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description of KLA Internship:
KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC), a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, photovoltaic, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for over 30 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, California, KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com
The E-BEAM Division provides industry leading electron beam review and inspection solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The E-BEAM Division portfolio of products includes hardware and software solutions for electron beam review and inspection and automatic classification systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The E-BEAM division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Singapore and India.
About Role of KLA Internship
- Work within the engineering team on improving existing or designing new electron-beam imaging products for the semiconductor equipment market. Activities will include tool driving and maintenance, integration, development of new designs, SW / HW requirements specification and characterization.
- There will be a significant amount of “hands-on” work to integrate and test the various sub-systems. The candidate is expected to gain a detailed functional understanding of the entire product.
- The candidate has to be organized and detail oriented while under schedule and customer pressures and on multiple projects. The candidate has to be creative thinker and detail oriented problem-solver. Position requires not only following existing procedures, but also creating detailed procedures and other documentation based on experimental data collection and general ideas.
- Candidate is expected to be involved in remote and on site customer support. This includes travel to customer sites on short notice (between 25 and 50% travel load).
- Candidate should have Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or the physical sciences. He/she must have demonstrated an ability to solve complex technical problems. Hands-on experiences in machine control and/or scientific data analysis is highly desired. Knowledge of vacuum instrumentation is required, and knowledge of electron beam systems such as electron microscopes is preferred. Finally, the candidate must have excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply For KLA Internship Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for KLA Internship 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|