Juno Finance Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Frontend Developer Intern. Candidates with BE/B.Tech in Computer science are eligibile to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Juno Finance Careers 2023:
Company Website: juno.finance
Job Role: Frontend Developer Intern
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Computer science
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: 40K per month
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Work in close collaboration with our development team to create and maintain web applications.
- Debug and optimise web applications to ensure top performance.
- Collaborating with the back-end and product team to build the best product possible.
- Ensure high-performance web experiences on both mobile and desktop devices.
- Stay updated on the latest web development trends and technologies.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer science
- 0-1 years of experience in Frontend/Web development
- Basic knowledge of any Frontend framework (e.g., React.js, Vue.js, Nuxt.js) is a plus
- Ability to recognize and appreciate good UX and visual design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The duration of the internship is 6 months.
- Paid internship opportunity – 40K stipend per month.
- Potential for growth and full-time employment.
- 5 days working from office (Location: HSR Layout).
How to Apply For Juno Finance Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Juno Finance Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|