JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Java Software Engineer I. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Role: Java Software Engineer I
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto ₹ 20 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description JPMorgan Chase Careers:
Kick-start your software engineering career as an entry-level Software Engineer I. Be part of a team that is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a Software Engineer I at JPMorgan Chase within Corporate & Investment Bank Payments Technology Team, you are part of an agile team that works to enhance, design, and deliver the software components to the firm’s state-of-the-art technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As an entry-level member of a software engineering team, you execute basic software solutions through the design, development, and troubleshooting of a single technical area within a business function, while gaining skills and experience to grow within your role.
Job responsibilities for JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive:
- Executes basic software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with peer guidance
- Interprets architecture and design representations as well as nonfunctional requirements to develop secure, stable software against a defined architecture
- Actively applies automation to reduce manual toil in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Addresses basic code quality issues
- Gathers, analyzes, and synthesizes basic data sets in service of technical troubleshooting and generating insights to drive continuous improvements
- Breaks down routine technical tasks to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Baseline knowledge of software, applications and technical processes within a given technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, Android, etc.)
- Experience in Object Oriented Concepts & Data Structures
- Proficiency in any Programming Language – Java/Scala/Python. Proficient knowledge of SQL with any RDBMS.
- Basic understanding of Big Data & Cloud computing. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Basic knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Design and development around Apache SPARK and Hadoop Framework
- Knowledge/Exposure to any AWS services – S3, Redshift, RDS, EMR, MSK, EKS, EC2, Lambda, Athena, Redshift Spectrum
How to Apply For JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree