JPMorgan Chase & Co. hiring freshers for Software Engineer Program for BE & B.Tech graduates across India location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Salary: ₹12 to 18 LPA (Estimated)
Location: Across India (Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description :
You’ll start your two-year program with an in-depth orientation covering our strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community. You’ll learn how technology drives the firm’s overall efficiency, improves our risk management and enhances our clients’ experiences. You’ll then join a Software Engineering within our consumer, wholesale or corporate businesses. As part of our team, you’ll gain hands-on experience, receive one-on-one mentoring, meet with senior business leaders and build your professional network while making a difference for our customers.
YASH Technologies Careers | Off Campus Drive 2023 | Trainee | Freshers Must Apply
Job Responsibility for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Software Engineering Program:
As a Software Engineer, you’ll make an impact by:
- Engage in the planning, architecture, development, and implementation of applications
- Write, modify, and test software
- Participate in next generation technologies focused on big data, cybersecurity, DevOps and cloud, and continuous integration and deployment
- Help grow and build technology platforms that will be used by almost half of all US households and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients
Harman Careers | Off Campus Drive 2023 | Trainee | Any Graduate
Required Qualification, skills and Capabilities:
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for developing technologies with global impact.
Eligibility for JPMorgan Chase & Co Software Engineering Program:
- Batch – 2024 Batch Pass-outs
- Degree – B.Tech / BE
- Streams / Specialization – Computer Science/Information Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunications /Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication
- Backlogs – No current backlogs
- Education Gap – Not more than 1 year
- Minimum aggregate 7 CGPA [until date] in engineering course
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluency in English is essential Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Capabilities This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages and technology capability: Java, Python, HADOOP, Robotics, Web Apps, Mobile Apps.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Off Campus Drive 2023 For Software Engineer I – JAVA | Apply Now
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Off Campus 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this JPMorgan Chase & Co. Off Campus 2023 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here