JLL Technologies Off Campus Drive Hiring freshers for Data Quality and Governance Analyst. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science can apply for this role. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
JLL Technologies Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website: www.jllt.com
Job Role: Data Quality and Governance Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: 5.4 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the role
- We are looking for a Data Quality and Governance Analyst to join our technology Data & Information Management organization in Bangalore, India. We are seeking candidates who are self-starters who can work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- The role will have wide range of responsibilities in a variety of areas including data cleansing, researches on company, Property, Contacts data to support Master Data Management and other enterprise level systems
- The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of Technical knowledge, research skills and exposure to technologies suite in the PropTech domain.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- Fresher / 1+ year of work experience in the fields of Researching, Stewarding, Data management.
- Experience with standard data entry systems, excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Excel 2010, Word and Outlook, standard analytic and reporting systems with some exposure to programming languages like SQL and tools like Excel etc.
- Takes up stewarding roles to enrich data using research on proprietary platforms and open source information on the web.
- Independently develops data cleansing and mastering algorithms and researches on company data to support Master Data Management and other enterprise level systems.
- Provide on-going support to projects used within the organization.
- Able to perform data stewardship and enrichment/enhancements on internal JLL data from Property and Company information from proprietary/reliable sources on the web.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing processes/procedures.
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with large volumes of data.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs.
- Working and conceptual knowledge of databases is a plus.
- Experience in accessing and executing end-user reports and dashboards from any reporting tool is a plus.
How To Apply JLL Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JLL Technologies Off Campus Drive before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here