Ivalua Careers 2024: hiring freshers for Data Analyst. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, master’s degree in a related business area are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Ivalua Careers 2024:
Company Website : www.ivalua.com
Job Role: Data Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, master’s degree in a related business area
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 4 to 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Operations Data Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Data Analyst at Ivalua. You will be part of our global Operational Excellence Team motivated and self-driven individuals working to provide greater efficiencies to the Professional Services team by working on templates, processes and key initiatives. This role is a great platform for exponential career growth.
Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products.
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
You will be part of the Service Operations team within the Professional Services organization whose mission is to successfully deliver our unique and configurable solution to customers and support our Partner community with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Reporting & Ad Hoc Analysis::
- Support the monthly closing process by ensuring accurate and timely completion of all closing activities and support the team to allow for faster closing
- Generate comprehensive reports summarizing survey findings, audit results, and analytical insights.
- Create visually appealing and easy-to-understand dashboards for data visualization.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by leadership, providing quick and reliable insights.
- Use visualization tools to represent complex data in a clear and accessible manner.
- Translate data insights into charts, graphs, and other visual aids.
- Data Collection, Cleaning and Validation:
- Implement effective data collection strategies for surveys, audits, and other analytical projects.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data collected.
- Clean and preprocess survey data to remove errors, inconsistencies, or missing values.
- Validate data for accuracy and reliability.
- Survey Management:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Implementation Leads, Project Directors and others in operations, to understand the finalization of phases in order to gather information to send the survey.
- Deploy surveys using appropriate tools, templates and platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define list of recipients and deadlines
- Ensure surveys are well-structured, accurate, and aligned with organizational goals.
- Statistical Analysis:
- Conduct statistical analyses on survey data to derive meaningful insights.
- Utilize statistical tools, templates and methods to identify patterns, trends, and correlations.
- Interpret survey results and provide clear, actionable insights.
- Collaborate with team members to extract meaningful conclusions from data.
- Audit Support:
- Assist in conducting data audits to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Identify discrepancies and provide recommendations for improvement.
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, master’s degree in a related business area
- Experience of 0-2 years in using Excel, Google Sheets for data analysis, reporting and dashboard
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and propose new ideas.
- Ability to tailor excellent presentations and have effective communications and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on knowledge of Google Suite
- Very strong communication skills and ability to interact with executives.
- You will also go through Ivalua’s certification process to learn the Product.
How to Apply For Ivalua Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ivalua Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree