Infosys Off Campus hiring for Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design – 2019 to 2022 batch graduates for the role of Graphic Designer for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Up to 3.6 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
- Design and create high-quality visual design for online training (presentation templates, illustrations, animations) and UX design (prototypes, design systems, style guides)
- Collaborate with faculty to understand content and come up with ways to tell the story in a visually interesting way.
- Create marketing communication material for digital media to promote training programs.
- Design icons and create a visual language.
- Create visual design and motion graphics for video.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Graphic Design or a related discipline with at least one year of work experience in Graphic Design.
- Must have a portfolio which demonstrates academic and professional work in Graphic Design.
Art and Design skills:
- Proficiency in using software like Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch or equivalent.
- Must have good visualization skills, and a flair for creative thinking.
- Keen eye for creativity and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be proactive and have the drive and ability to handle projects in individual capacity as well as while being a part of a global team.
- Should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
The following skills will be an added advantage:
- Video editing and special effects.
- 3D modeling and compositing.
- Motion graphics.
- Icon design.
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here