IndiaMART Off Campus Drive 2022 for Operation Executive of any degree graduate. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About IndiaMART Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.indiamart.com
Job Role: Operation Executive
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BE/B.Tech (Any stream)
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: ₹ 4.7 Lakhs (Expected)
Location: Work From home
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the job
IndiaMART is Indias largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the company focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the companys mission is to make doing business easy.
IndiaMART has over 149 million Buyers, 7.1 million Suppliers, 83 million Products & Services and 4000+ employees located across 32 offices in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Do primary and secondary research around the category to capture insights and perform operations. In other words, Calling / Connecting with sellers and buyers to understand the category and industry.
- Study and research other e-commerce platforms for same categories to understand the pricing, content and taxonomy
- Group the loosely mapped products & increase the product mapped in the category
- Define attributes and specifications for the category and capture from buyers and sellers for their product and enquiries
- Remove the wrongly mapped product from the category
- Make Discovery Easier
- Update the relevant information on every product to enable buyers to make informed decisions
- Enhance buyer experience by improving the interaction on the platform
- Be the voice of buyer internally & help fulfil buyer requirements with minimum effort from the buyer side
- Stay on top of changing trends in your assigned categories and be able to take the early mover advantage
- Increase the SEO and relevancy of category pages
- Dig out the data from various authentic sources that can help connect to new sellers and create new catalogs in your assigned categories
- Update the products in the existing catalogs of sellers through brochure and website
- Perform quality check of Category Pages
- Data gathering from different Google tools like Google Analytics, Keyword planner, Search Console.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: > 80% in classes 10th and 12th & full time bachelors in engineering, technology, science. Full time MBA will be a Plus
- Good written & verbal communication skills with ability to frame coherent language (English)
- Should have a keen eye to look out for mistakes in Language and Appearance
- Skilled at MS Word, MS Excel
- Analytical approach towards a problem
- Strong bend to uphold IndiaMART work ethics and ability to learn
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Willing to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Following will be plus : SQL, SEO knowledge, Google analytics, Google search console, Power BI
How to apply for IndiaMART Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this IndiaMART Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here