IBM Off Campus hiring for the role of Salesforce Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/.Tech/MCA/MSc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Details About IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Role: Salesforce Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary:Up to INR 7.1 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analysing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Computing or Semi IT background
- Should be trained or certified from industry renowned institute in Salesforce CRM
- Should possess knowledge with all the Out of Box capabilities, components and configurations offered by Salesforce platform
- Prior work experience in Salesforce can be an added advantage
- Prior experience in Sales and Marketing domain is desired
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 – 2 Years
- Cognitive Ability
- Coding (applicable for fresher only)
- English Language (applicable for fresher only)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 for Salesforce Developer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here