IBM Careers 2022 hiring freshers for Analyst – Risk and Compliance from Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree – 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About IBM Careers 2022 Hirring:
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Role: Analyst -Risk and Compliance
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Responsibilities for IBM Careers:
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
How to Apply For IBM Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this IBM Careers online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here