HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for the role of Trainee Software Engineer for Bachelors or Master’s Degree – 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch graduates for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.hsbc.co.in
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s Degree
Batch: 2020/2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: INR 5 to 16 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 65 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer
In this role, you will:
- The role holder must also drive operational excellence across our businesses worldwide, achieving this through the consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement of processes across the full range of HSBC operations.
- Should be able to manage multiple GCP projects
- Collaborate with application packaging team and assist resolving all technical challenges that might be present during integration phase.
- Communicate with the relevant project teams regarding resolving technical / application issues related to delivery of GCP solutions.
- Work with Engineering and operations to ensure our environment is monitored appropriately.
- Ensure SLA commitments are met, and escalate accordingly.
- Provide Deployment activities to create & maintain development, test, UAT and production environments in project deployment phase.
- Establish, document and implement the best practices in the end to end application initiation and deployment processes.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in driving GCP Data Analytics projects/ecosystems independently
- Experience in GCP IaaS such as GCE, GAE, GKE, VPC, DNS, Interconnect VPN, CDN, Cloud Storage, FileStore, Firebase, Deployment Manager, Stackdriver.
- Experience in GCP services such as Cloud Endpoints, Dataflow, Dataproc, Datalab, Dataprep, Cloud Composer, Pub/Sub, Cloud Functions
- Experience in publishing GCP cost Dashboards, Alerting and monitoring
- Excellent understanding of machine learning setup in Google architecture and google Analytics products
- Should have experience working in agile and devops environment using team collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA.
- Programming skills and hands-on experience in Python desirable
- Proficiency in working with cloud based native data stores/databases
- Knowledge on Cloud platforms – AWS, GCP
How to Apply For HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here