Honeywell Careers: Honeywell notified hiring for Software Engineer I for Bachelors Degree in Engineering – 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Honeywell Careers Hiring Details:
Company Website : www.honeywell.com
Job Role: Software Engineer I
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Salary: 7.3 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the Connectivity Enablers
The Aircraft Date Gateway routers are avionics networking computers, built to provide Cyber industrial-class security and connectivity to the aircraft. The securely connected platform enhances wireless connectivity, network domain switching, routing and Cyber security operations. ADGs ensure ready to send Avionics data to Honeywell Sentience Cloud.
ADGs encompass Connectivity, Computation and Storage capabilities: SATCOM, 4G LTE Air-To-Ground connectivity links throughout the world; and 802.11ac WiFi for connectivity to passengers, crew, pilot and ground operations. The ADG also supports routing for both wireless and wired network connections and has an internal L2-managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch. The ADG includes other important Avionics interfaces such as ARINC 429, ASCB, AFDX, and aircraft discrete I/O and USB ports.
ADG provides edge computing facility, for minimizing the response time, the power consumption, and the bandwidth cost, to deliver functionality such as big data collection, management, real-time communication, expandable peripherals, and various other services.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Implementing Cockpit Connectivity Software
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Should possess excellent soft skills to work and deliver in an agile environment.
- Constantly look to automate manual and repetitive tasks while reducing or optimizing build/release times.
- Automate and implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Engage with teams and manage build requirements.
- Follow emerging technologies
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug Exiting product Installers
- Serve as an expert on our system’s installation for debugging & production
- Have a firm understanding of requirements development, test plans and procedures.
YOU MUST HAVE for Honeywell Careers:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Systems/Computer)
- Minimum 3 months of engineering experience
- C, C++, Python, Linux Protocols, Standard Template Library, Design Patterns, DevOps, Development in Linux Environment, Linux Networking Stack, SE Linux, Linux Firewall settings, Docker containers.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
How to Apply For Honeywell Careers ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Honeywell Careers online by the following link as soon as possible.
To apply : Click here to apply for Honeywell Careers
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here