HighRadius Careers 2022 hiring freshers for Manual Test Engineer of Any Graduate – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application details are given below.
HighRadius Careers 2022 Recruitment Details:
Company Website: www.highradius.com
Job Role: Manual Test Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: 4.5 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents clarify the queries & clarifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and test cases
- Develop detailed test plan for the releases
- Automate Sanity, Functional and regression suite and execute them for the releases
- Good understanding on automation framework
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet definition of done
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
PwC Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers For Associate Devops | Any Graduate
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong knowledge Quality analysis and Testing
- Very good at Manual testing
- Good at Test automation – Selenium
- Good communication skills
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚’𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 & 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬
How to Apply For HighRadius Careers 2023 Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply HighRadius Careers 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Great Opportunity For Engineering Students & Graduates
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences