HCLTech Careers hiring 2023 batch freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee – Azure of BE/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HCLTech Careers Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Azure|
|Salary||₹ 3.5 to 4.7 LPA|
|Last Date||As soon as possible|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the Job:
- Ability Restart/bounce the Azure components/clusters/VMs.
- Create and manage swap space on deployed cloud system per customer policies In support of the deployed cloud systems and environments.
- Create custom scripts to automate support processes where applicable Ability to Power off/ Down the un-used VMs Ability to identify issues at Azure level and resolve.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and profiles.
- Strong understanding of Azure concepts and should be Associate Level Certified by Microsoft.
- Strong understanding in Windows/ Linux OS troubleshooting
- Candidates should have familiarity with virtualization technologies preferably Microsoft/VMware and Active Directory.
- Good understanding of Networking concepts like OSI layer, subnetting etc.
- Understanding of JSON/ARM
- Good Programming skills (Java/Python/PowerShell)
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills very quickly
- Effective communication and Presentation Skills Creative Problem Solving, Accountability
- 70% throughout in 10th,12th, UG
- Batch- 2023
- Location – Pan India
- Education Qualification: B.Tech/BE-CSE and IT (Preferred) (ECE/EEE-Azure)
How to Apply For HCLTech Careers Hiring 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply HCLTech Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|