HCLTech Careers hiring 2023 batch freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee – AWS of BE/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HCLTech Careers Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – AWS|
|Salary||₹ 3.5 to 4.7 LPA|
|Last Date||As soon as possible|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the job at HCLTech Careers:
The AWS Jr. Cloud Engineer will support the development and implementation of infrastructure on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. They will collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications and improve the architecture of existing applications. Their primary role is to learn the IaC codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, and help with DevOps-related tasks. They also provide level 1 support to the Cloud Solutions Architect/Sr. DevOps Engineer Manager in all design-related tasks.
- Assisting the senior DevOps engineer with all aspects of CI/CD pipeline, which includes IaC, CM design and coding
- Learning the existing IaC codebase and DevOps pipelines and improving your coding skills.
- Write code to automate the deployment and management of AWS resources
- Writing and maintaining code base and working on minor bug fixes. – Responding to the automation team’s requests.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions following best practices.
- Support the development and implementation of IaC, Configuration Management solutions on AWS
- Collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications
- Improve the architecture of existing applications
Skills required HCLTech Careers Hiring:
- Networking fundamentals, including VPNs, DNS, subnetting, route tables and firewalls.
- Basic Programming experience – Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Infrastructure as Code one of (CloudFormation, Terraform and Ansible) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and docker administration (EKS and ECS) would be an added advantage.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and/or quickly learn new things. – Able to work well with others and accept instructions easily.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- AWS Certified Developer/Architect/Sysops associate Level
How to Apply For HCLTech Careers Hiring 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply HCLTech Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|