HBC Off Campus Recruitment for Trainee QA with Bachelor’s or Master’s – 2018 to 2022 Batch graduates for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HBC Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Job Role: Trainee QA
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 3.2 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Primary Skills for HBC Off Campus Recruitment
- Experience in Agile project methodology and test management
- Excellent understanding in SDLC, STLC and experience in setting up end-to-end QA for any product.
- Experience in deriving test strategy, test plan, traceability matrix
- Experience in defining and designing the test cases for manual and automation testing
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression, Localization and Smoke/Sanity testing
- Knowledge/Experience on Automation selenium is preferred
- Good knowledge Web and Mobile applications and its basic architecture
Roles and Responsibilities for HBC Off Campus Recruitment:
- Performing Testing for a portfolio of web and mobile applications
- Conduct testing for Web Mobile applications
- Troubleshoot, analyze, debug and report bugs
- Understand the service architecture and workflow to plan the testing
- Good team player and ability to work as Individual Contributor
- Working for continuous improvement to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Technical and leadership skills
- Ability to mentor and support other team members
- Ability to coordinate directly with customer
- Responsible for taking technical decisions required on a project.
- Proactive reporting and escalation of issues
- Experience in integrating test suites into the test management system
- Profound experience in test automation using Selenium (Good to have)
- Good to have experience in Selenium based framework development using JAVA
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Quality oriented highly committed
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- ISTQB CTFL (Good to Have)
How to Apply for HBC Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here