HBC Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers as Trainee for students who completed graduation with Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from 2018 to 2022 Batch at Bangalore. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About HBC Careers Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Wikipedia: Hudson’s Bay Company
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS & IT
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Years)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 3.2 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Who You Are:
- A graduate in any field
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Identify False declines and action accordingly
- Identify anomalies, system issue, errors, fraud trends on the platform and escalate/ raise slack tickets
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks and cancel them from further processing
- Listen to customers’ concerns, issues and questions.
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions to your best ability.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints.
- Handle and gather confidential information
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Listening to customer voicemails to provide resolution post investigation
You also have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communicator
- Ability to Multi-Task and work in a fast-paced, call center environment
- Confident with Phone Inquiries
- Great Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to Detail and Excellent Quality
- Demonstrate strong skills of communication and analysis
- A team player able to work in different scenarios, shifts and contribute to the team
- Basic skills of MS Office
As Call Trainee, you will:
- Strategic Thinking – Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences.
- Drive for Results – Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
How to Apply for HBC Careers Hiring For Trainee ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this HBC Careers Hiring For Trainee online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|