Harman Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer of BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA from 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Harman Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.harman.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
Salary: 6.3 to 10 LPA (Extimated)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Harman International Industries, commonly known as Harman, is an American audio electronics company. Since 2017, the company has been an independent subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, US, Harman maintains major operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Wikipedia
- Work in an RTOS environment with memory and CPU constraints, and real time deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Coordinates software development activities with software team leader.
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development.
- Bachelors Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or other object oriented language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
- Capable time management skills.
Leadership: Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
Change Orientation: Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
Collaboration: Connect, engage and communicate with others
- Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
How to Apply For This Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this Internship by following link by as soon as possible
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences