Google Operations Center Jobs hiring for Analyst of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Selected candidates will be working at Gurgaon & Hyderabad locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Operations Center Jobs Details:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: 5.8 to 6.3 LPA (Estimated)
Job Location: Gurgaon & Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description of Google Operations Center Jobs:
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the chance to help Google users tackle their problems and achieve their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As an Analyst, you will be expected to provide excellent customer service by answering questions and resolving issues related to Google products. Your role would need you to provide support on inbound chats/calls/emails from the customers. In case of requirement, you would need to contact the customer(s) with the pending resolution over call/email.
Position Responsibilities for Google Operations Center Jobs:
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Providing support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls)
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include working consistently in the night shifts and on weekends
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
Minimum Qualifications for Google Operations Center Jobs:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven abili
jobs google operations center
ty to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
Preferred Qualifications for Google Operations Center Jobs:
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Any qualification or experience in Digital marketing would be an added advantage
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support our teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
How to Apply for Google Operations Center Jobs?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Google Operation Center Jobs online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|