Google Operations Center Jobs hiring for Analyst of BTech/BE/ BCA/ BSc or equivalent Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Selected candidates will be working at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Operations Center Jobs Details:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Analyst
Qualification: BTech/BE/ BCA/ BSc or equivalent Bachelor’s degree
Salary: 5.8 to 6.3 LPA (Estimated)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Position responsibilities for Google Operations Center Careers:
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Basic understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support our teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
How to Apply for Google Operations Center Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Google Operations Center Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|