Google Internship Winter 2024 Software Engineering Intern: Our Winter internships will start in January 2024 and will be 22-24 weeks in duration. This internship is intended for students who are pursuing the final year in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or a Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field. Selected Candidates will work at Google’s office location at Bangalore & Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Internship Winter 2024 Software Engineering Intern Details:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Software Engineering Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s, Master’s or a Dual degree program
Batch: 2022, 2023, 2024 & 2025
Salary: ₹ 1,04,914 Per Month (Via Indeed)
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the ‘Resume’ section, attach an updated CV or resume. Ensure any proficiency in coding languages are listed on resume.
- In the ‘Higher education’ section, fill out the fields accordingly and select ‘Now attending’ under ‘Degree status’. Then, upload a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Minimum qualifications for Google Internship Winter 2024:
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
Preferred qualifications for Google Internship Winter 2024:
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
How to Apply for Google Internship Winter 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Google Internship Winter 2024 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here