Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2023: Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. The company is known for its rigorous hiring standards and its commitment to excellence. The Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program is a great opportunity for Indian engineers to gain experience at one of the world’s most prestigious financial institutions.
Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program Details:
Company website: www.goldmansachs.com
Job Role: Internship
Qualification: Engineering Graduates
Batch: 2025 Batch
Salary: 1 Lakh Per Month
Job Location: Bengaluru & Hyderabad
Last Date: 10th September 2023
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The program is open to all engineering students across streams meeting the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be graduating in the year 2025.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- You must be proficient in English.
The program is a 12-week internship that takes place in either Bengaluru or Hyderabad. During the internship, you will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects with some of the brightest minds in the financial industry. You will also receive mentorship from experienced engineers and have the opportunity to network with other interns and full-time employees.
If you are an engineering student in India and are interested in the Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program, you can apply online. The application deadline is September 10, 2023.
Here are some of the benefits of participating in the Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program:
- Gain experience at a leading global financial institution
- Work on real-world projects with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Receive mentorship from experienced engineers
- Network with other interns and full-time employees
- Learn about the financial industry and how it works
- Enhance your resume and boost your chances of getting a full-time job at Goldman Sachs
If you are an ambitious and talented engineering student, the Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program is a great opportunity for you to launch your career. Apply today and take your first step towards a successful career in finance.
Here are some additional tips for writing a blog post about the Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program:
- Start by introducing the program and its benefits.
- Explain the eligibility criteria and the application process.
- Share some success stories from previous interns.
- Highlight the skills and knowledge that students will gain from the program.
- Encourage students to apply and take their first step towards a successful career in finance.
Overview of Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2023:
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to engage and hire top Engineering talent from engineering schools across the country. The program has seen 3 years of tremendous success and provides a platform to hire the best of the most diverse talent across the country.
The 4th year of the program focusses on providing students with learning opportunities through GS Learning as well as enhanced engagement & networking opportunities with senior leaders within the firm. The students would also go through multiple rounds of assessments that would test them on various skills like analytical aptitude, technical aptitude etc
Candidates who successfully qualify through the process will be offered a summer internship role within the engineering function at Goldman Sachs, India.
Registrations: August – September
Aptitude Test: September, 2nd week
Technical Test: November, 1st week
Interviews: November, 4th week
Offer Rollout: January
- Registrations: August 28, 2023 – 9:00am IST to September 10, 2023 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: September 2nd week 2023 (communication will be shared with all the eligible candidates who registered correctly)
- Coursework: Students shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will be required to undergo a 3 weeklong coursework, in the build-up to the technical test. This will help students to prepare and upskill for the technical test.
- Technical Test: November 1st week, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the aptitude test & who successfully complete the coursework)
- Interviews: November 4th week, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the technical tests)
How to Apply Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|