Genpact is hiring for Domain Trainee Role for Any graduate with Non Technical Background – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Genpact Domain Trainee Details:
Hiring Organization: Genpact
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Domain Trainee
Qualification: Any graduate (Non Technical)
Salary: 5.3 LPA (Estimated)
Last Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full time
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Understand all reinsurance processes and be able to research and process daily assumed/Ceded reinsurance new business as well as renewal transactions
- Balance the placement of new and renewal reinsurance treaties. At strategic level, understand how each reinsurance program supports the activities for instance by enabling premium growth, owning the premium, surplus ratio, or reducing exposure to catastrophic loss
- Providing Facultative support and services to clients from UK, US and APAC region.
- Adherence to underwriting rules and guidelines and developing good customer relationships through providing outstanding service.
- Meet regularly with business unit leaders and with Head of Reinsurance to discuss strategic value of reinsurance placements and make recommendations to leadership on the placement of new reinsurance treaties
- Maintain work tracking system to provide up to date and accurate metrics on facultative reinsurance submission premium booking activity
- Exception handling of complex facultative reinsurance agreements that require processing outside the standard reinsurance workflow.
- Any graduate except technical
- Meaningful experience in Reinsurance & Underwriting will be an advantage
Preferred Skill Set:
- Required P&C Reinsurance experience in Facultative business and good understanding of Reinsurance Slips & Certificate
- Knowledge of Endorsement processing and Premium calculation and exposure to UK & US Reinsurance markets
- Preferred Certification in Insurance & Reinsurance e.g. LM1, LM2, IIA & ARE
- Proficient in MS office and Excel
- Good in Analytical Ability and Decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills