Genpact: Hiring freshers for the role of Java Developer for BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA are eligibile to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Genpact Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Consultant – Java Developer
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto ₹ 9.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant, Java Developer
- In this role, you would be responsible for providing Enhancement & Development services in a Java/Database environment.
- You would be responsible for creating, testing, and maintaining Java applications, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver robust software solutions.
- You should have the expertise in Java programming, object-oriented design, and a strong commitment to writing clean, efficient code to enhance system functionality and performance.
- Candidate will be working with SMEs, Scrum Master, Product Owner & Users to complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
- Additional responsibilities shall include contributing to designing and documenting of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required.
- Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Experience in Software development and enhancement
- Very strong in Java with proper hands-on experience.
- Data Structure and algorithms.
- Logical analysis with good problem-solving skills and design concepts.
- Good knowledge of Spring framework
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting is highly desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to learn rapidly.
- Experience with enterprise java technologies: Java-8, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate
- Experience with transaction safe database processing (preferably Sybase or DB2)
- Working knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Exceptionally driven, capable of autonomously recognizing and resolving issues, and adept at delivering solutions.
- Team player Skills Desired
- Works well in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of Java development and implementation.
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
How to Apply For Genpact Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Genpact Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree