Genpact Careers 2022 hiring Campus freshers as Management Trainee – TOC Engineer for students who completed graduation in Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent from 2018 to 2022 Batch at Gurugram location. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Genpact Careers 2022:
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Management Trainee – TOC Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Job Location: Gurugram
Salary: INR 5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Responsibilities for Genpact Careers:
- Monitor all infrastructure elements (network, cloud, proxy, server, virtualization, end points, voice, Wi-Fi, videoconferencing etc.), raise tickets in the ticketing tool, diagnose the incidents as per SOP and timely update the tickets
- Ensure tickets raised per shift are handled in right time frame as per the SLA commitment and if escalated, as per the defined escalation matrix
- Effectively handover shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility
- Interface with ISPs/vendors for raising tickets and timely follow up till closure with faster/accurate resolution to maintain system/link availability
- Front-end face for Genpact Infrastructure Team while participating in Incident resolution bridge call
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of all infrastructure issues
- Follow the defined escalation chart and matrix
- Assist project team in commissioning of new customer and change requests
- Adhere to shift timings and shift handover process
- Assist the Duty Managers to implement/follow up for day-to-day operational tasks
Qualifications for Genpact Careers:
- Graduate in engineering/IT Fluency in English with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate positive attitude, take initiative towards learning and accepting new challenges
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment in all technology domains
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems quickly with focus towards customer centricity
- Self-motivated and firm believer in team spirit.
- Can face challenging circumstances with confidence and able to deliver better in stressful environment
- Excellent time management and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Network protocols and devices (LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewall)
Preferred Qualification for Genpact Careers:
Basic understanding of Cloud computing, Windows/Linux Server Technology, Storage, Virtualization and Hardware
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
How to Apply for Genpact Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Genpact Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|