GE Renewable Energy Careers Opportunities: hiring freshers for the role of Software Intern for B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E degree graduate – 2021/ 2022/ 2023 batch graduates at Hyderabad location.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GE Renewable Energy Careers Oppoprtunities Details:
Company Website: www.ge.com
Job Role: Software Intern
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Experience : Freshers
Salary: 11.7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Interns will use their skills of programming, innovation and engineering and are encouraged to implement new ideas, develop tools and applications or improvise existing methods, tools , processes and features in the projects.
- The role requires the interns to get in contact with stakeholders, customers and colleagues in their day-to-day job which would require interpersonal, soft and presentation skills.
- Responsible to complete Assignments & Projects over the course of their project duration. It is an intern led, intern run project which can be seen as a self-contained project aimed at improving and refining aspects of their skill set.
- B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E Final year student from Computer Science /Power Systems /Instrumentation / Electronics/Communications and other related streams from reputed institutes (IIT/NIT/BITS/Other reputed institutes)
- Demonstrated academic excellence – consistent and strong academic credentials
- Passion for engineering with Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem Solving
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Java, Python, any scripting languages on Windows & Linux
- Knowledge of databases – relational & non-relational
- Good mathematical, analytical and logical abilities and their application to effective problem solving
- Generation of multiple alternative solutions towards problem solving, evaluating the pros and cons and justifying the best solution to be adapted
- Strong root causing, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- In depth understanding of desktop, web and cloud based application development and deployment,
- Awareness of Microservices architecture and tools
- Hands on experience with hypervisors, Virtual Machines, Containers, Dockers and related tools
- Experience with secure application development and cybersecurity tools and life cycle
- Expertise on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning frameworks & tools
- Hands on with equipment and tools such as secondary injection relay test kits, protocol analyzers and simulators, MATLAB, LabVIEW … etc
- Understanding and appreciation of testing philosophy & methodologies, test tools and test automation techniques and release quality requirements
- Quick Learner and can develop a micro and macro understanding of the scope of work through self learning and seeking out the right resources – virtual & people
- Clear & Concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability & rigor to clearly document and explain design, architecture, logic
- Understanding of Power System concepts is an added advantage
- A team player who can interact with all required stakeholders with ease.
- Prior experience (via internships, projects, trainings, certifications .. etc) in relevant areas of power systems & programming
- Volunteering experience on broader community activities / projects.
- Understanding of industrial automation tools such as PLC programming
- understanding of TCP/IP communication stack and related communication protocols
- Understanding of Industrial & Substation automation protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, IEC 60870, IEC 61850 .. etc
How to Apply for GE Renewable Energy Careers 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this GE Renewable Energy Internship online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|