GE Internship 2024: hiring freshers for Digital Technology Intern. Candidates with Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GE Internship 2024 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.ge.com
Job Role: Digital Technology Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD Degree
Salary: ₹40 to ₹50 K Per Month
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for GE Internship:
GE is seeking sharp, personable, highly organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. We believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, aviation, additive manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Essential Responsibilities for GE Internship:
We offer meaningful, impactful assignments that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more!
GE Digital Interns are GE’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities as a direct hire. GE Digital Interns are hired to focus on a particular area within GE Digital based on availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment. Focus areas for this internship will be in Software Engineering functions.
GE Digital intern assignments, typically 6 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key Software and business leaders at GE; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
Qualifications/Requirements for GE Internship:
Basic Qualifications for GE Internship:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Education in computer science engineering subjects
- Minimum cumulative or in-major 6.5 GPA.
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
- Graduating in 2024 and available to pursue internship from Jan 8th 2024 till July 19th 2024.
Eligibility Requirements for GE Internship:
- Students should be physically available to attend this internship at the GE office and able to dedicate their full attention to the program for 6 months without any concurrent coursework or project assignments – Please note that GE Digital will not be able to provide more than 1-2 days of leave during the internship period for exams or coursework.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Hyderabad or Bengaluru.
- Location will be assigned according to business needs before actual internship start date.
- Legal authorization to work in India is required.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in software or relevant area.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for software engineering.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in software industry standards and development tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
Location: Bengaluru or Hyderabad
Length of Internship: 6 months (Jan 8th 2024 till 19th July 2024)
Stipend: 40,000 INR for Bachelors students, 45,000 INR for Master’s students and 50,000 INR for PhD Student’s.
How to Apply For GE Internship Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GE Internship 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|