GE Healthcare Internship 2023 hiring for Intern role. Candidates with Have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or a closely related discipline are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GE Healthcare Internship 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: gehealthcare.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or equivalent
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 35K Per Month (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description Summary
GE HealthCare Maternal Infant Care segment is looking for a Systems Engineering intern. The role will provide immense learning opportunities in all aspects of Systems Engineering – from requirements to design to verification. The intern will be exposed to life-saving Maternal Infant Care devices such as incubators, warmers and L&D monitors and to Medical Device standards and regulations.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles & Responsibilities for GE Healthcare Internship:
- Supporting Lead Systems Engineer in defining requirements and developing specification documents
- Supporting Lead Systems Engineer in determining root causes for issues and failures
- Understand how design decisions impact users and the device and use these inputs to improve design and reliability
- Developing test set-ups, doing quick proof-of-concept experiments for validating a concept
- Providing support in testing and verification
Required Qualification for GE Healthcare Internship:
- Have the ability to think clearly and critically
- Demonstrate a desire to think at a systems level
- Have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or a closely related discipline
- Be willing to understand electrical, mechanical and software aspects of a product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Be able to communicate clearly
- Demonstrate boundaryless behavior
- Be a team player
- Have technical depth in one’s own discipline
- Have the ability to pursue tasks to completion
How to Apply For GE Healthcare Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GE Healthcare Internship 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree