GE Healthcare Careers 2023 hiring for Project Trainee role. Fresher who completed BE/B.Tech – 2022/2023 Batch can apply for this position. Selected Candidates will work at GE Healthcare’s office location at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GE Healthcare Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: gehealthcare.com
Job Role: Project Trainee
Salary: 3.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description Summary for GE Healthcare Careers Recruitment:
As a Software Intern you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or applications. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementations.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
- Software development – Programming using Core Java
- Various data streaming and analytics
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, team skills, working for a common goal
Qualifications/Requirements for GE Healthcare Careers Hiring:
- B E/ B Tech from reputed institutions
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply GE Healthcare Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this GE Healthcare Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 in online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
How To Apply For Job ?!