GE Digital Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About GE Digital Careers Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.ge.com
Wikipedia: GE Digital
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Salary: Upto 11.9 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description Summary
To develop Energy Management and Distribution Management software application for Reliance AEMS/E-Terra Product
Roles and Responsibilities for GE Digital Careers:
- Should have actively programmed in C/C++ (Predominantly C programming) under unix/linux environment and is expected to be practically conversant with the most commonly used libraries. The candidate will have to be hands-on and will be required to solve complex programming requirements. Also the candidate should have good understanding of software development life cycle
- Should have very sound knowledge on Power Transmission Applications like State Estimator, Contingency Analysis, Optimal Power Flows, Short Circuit Analysis, Stability Analysis
- Should be able to fix product and customer issues for the existing C/C++ code (Predominantly C code)
- Should provide Warranty support to the existing customer systems and fix any issues identified
- Should have willingness to travel to the customer locations for conducting Site Acceptance tests and
- Should have willingness to support Installation and Configuration of Software on Linux/Windows systems
- Experience with code coverage and static code analysis tools
- Strictly follow all quality and documentation processes
- Working knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, Sybase etc)
- Working Knowledge on any scripting language in linux/unix environment
Emerson Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Education Qualification for GE Digital Careers:
- B Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech in Electrical/Computer sciences from reputed institutes
- Good knowledge in Design and implementation with c/c++ code
- Ability to work in a group environment as a team player and be flexible with product change requests.
- Solid communication skills (oral & written)
India’s Biggest Diversity & Inclusion Event for Only for Women (Only Womens can Apply)
Business Acumen for GE Digital Careers:
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team.
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
CGI Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BSC/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
How To Apply GE Digital Careers Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this GE Digital Careers Off Campus Drive position online by the following link by as soon as possible
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Top MNC’s Like Amazon, Wipro, HCL, IBM, Accenture & Many are more aee hiring – Register Now
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|