Gartner Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Associate Data Analyst. Candidates with Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or associated technical field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Gartner Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.gartner.com
Job Role: Associate Data Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 9.1 LPA (Epxected)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About this role:
Gartner’s Product Management Organization, we design, develop and build interactive tools that deliver unparalleled insights and drive value for Gartner clients. It offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming. In this role you will work closely with tech & product teams to capture, integrate and update multiple data sources, as well as performing ad-hoc tasks related to data processing and quality.
What you will do at Gartner Careers:
- Collaborate with many Gartner teams such as product, research and technology on business requirements, data access, processing/transformation and reporting needs and leverage existing and new tools to provide solutions
- Leverage internal tools to systematize or automate manual processes where possible (e.g., data harvesting, business mappings)
- Support the creation of a data repository through data discovery, transformation and build data pipeline for scale
- Provide clean and curated datasets to end users by applying best practices in data transformation, testing, deploying and documentation
What you will need for Gartner Careers:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or associated technical field
- 0-2 years of professional experience working with large datasets – transforming, cleaning and building data pipelines
- Experience in building and maintaining data systems/databases from multiple sources
- Experience in Python and relational DB (SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence Platforms (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS, Azure etc.
How to Apply For Gartner Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Gartner Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|