Gainsight is hiring Associate Technical Analysts – Interns for its Summer 2023 internship program. The program is designed to provide students with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of technology. Interns will work on a variety of projects, including software development, system administration, and data analysis. They will also have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and network with other interns.
Gainsight Hiring Associate Technical Analysts – Interns Details:
Company website: www.gainsight.com
Job Role: Associate Technical Analysts – Interns
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Location : Hyderabad
Salary: 8.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Undergraduate students in a computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Strong academic record.
- Programming skills in Java, Python, or C++.
- Experience with Linux or Windows operating systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology.
- Chance to learn from experienced professionals.
- Network with other interns.
- Chance to make a difference in the world.
How to Apply for Associate Technical Analysts – Internship?
Apply for the Associate Technical Analyst – Intern position. Applications are due by June 15, 2023.
To apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences