Fujitsu Off Campus hiring for BE / B.Tech / MCA – 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch graduates for the role of Technical Trainee at Bangalore, Chennai, Pune locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.fujitsu.com
Job Role: Team Member
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
Systems Design trainee/Test trainee/Application Developer trainee/Project support trainee
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
Training opportunities in the following areas:
- Java, Web services, Spring, Oracle, AWS
- Microsoft – Java, .Net
- Data Center- Networking
- BPS – Finance/HR/Sales/PMO/Legal
Desired Candidate Profile:
An ideal candidate should have
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 rotational environment
Under Graduate Qualification
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
- MCA (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60% Post Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note:Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Minimum School Marks:
Class XII Marks:60%
Class X Marks:60%
How to Apply for Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link by as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here