Franklin Templeton Recruitment for DDP Analyst role for B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA – 2018 to 2021 Batch graduates for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Franklin Templeton Recruitment 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.franklintempletonindia.com
Job Role: DDP Analyst
Salary: 4.3 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Eligibility Franklin Templeton Recruitment:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree or Equivalent in a related field, preference in finance and marketing.
- Intermediate skill set level in MS Office Software.
- Prior quality control experience and track record preferred
- Prior experience with job trafficking high volume document services is preferred.
- Financial and/or middle office support experience is preferred
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to adhere to established time frames and schedules and established deadlines.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced team environment
- Computer systems proficiency a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Incorporate detailed program requirements and instructions into finished product
- Organize and maintain accurate orderly files and records
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
Generate, review and distribute marketing materials:
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly material/report generation, as designated, by date and time required and deliver to client in correct format.
- Create new reports/maintain existing reports as needed, and add to reporting schedules.
- Create ad hoc requests on an as needed basis for clients in time frame and format required.
- Track all updates for ongoing reporting purposes to all interested internal parties.
- Suggest process improvements for maintenance and data distribution where possible.
- Business requirements gathering, documenting and coordination with system users
Data Validation Franklin Templeton Recruitment:
- Run validation reports on a daily basis and resolve issues in required databases
- Update source files with corrected data
- Interact with US and International contacts to escalate unresolved issues.
- Program management coordination between business and technology teams to manage issues and communication of requirements and testing results
- Research, document and test system issues/enhancements
- Reporting on system trends and issue progress. Other assignments
How to Apply for Franklin Templeton Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link by ASAP.
Apply Link: Click here