Ford Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Cloud Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details Ford Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website: www.india.ford.com
Job Role: Cloud Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Salary: Upto 9.5 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, automate and manage a highly available and scalable cloud deployment that allows development teams to deploy and run their services.
- Collaborating with engineering and Architects teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions, also leveraging scalability, high-performance and security.
- Modernise existing on-prem solution and improving existing systems.
- Extensively automated deployments and managed applications in GCP.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify optimization strategies, help develop self-healing capabilities
- Experience in developing a strong observability capabilities
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
SolarWinds Careers Hiring Intern | Bangalore
Required Skills and Selection Criteria:
- Proven work experience in designing, deploying and operating mid to large scale public cloud environments.
- Professional Certification is an advantage
- Public Cloud >> GCP is a good to have.
- Proven work experience in Docker/Kubernetes (image building, k8s schedule)
- Experience in package, config and deployment management via Helm, Kustomize, ArgoCD.
- Proven work experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform Enterprise or community edition.
- Proven work experience in writing custom terraform providers/plug-ins with Sentinel Policy as Code
- Strong knowledge in Github, DevOps (Tekton is an advantage)
- Should be proficient in scripting and coding, that include traditional languages like Python, GoLang,Java, JS and Node.js.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Grafana and Prometheus micro libraries.
- Exposure to Cloud Monitoring and logging.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Experience with automation tools should be a priority
- Previous success in technical engineering
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐌𝐍𝐂’𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 ,𝐖𝐢𝐩𝐫𝐨, 𝐇𝐂𝐋 , 𝐈𝐁𝐌 , 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ,…& 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
How to Apply Ford Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Ford Off Campus drive in online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|